Thursday, March 7, 2013

Alone



The night is so cool, as the wind flows
My heart like to dance, in the darkness.
The mild raindrops,add charm to night
But still my heart, feels something missing.

Whose presence may enchant my heart more.
I might fail the beauty of night sometimes;
But I would have seen more splendid night,
Gazing just at her twinkling eyes,
If for sure she is just as I wished for
In my dreams or oh night to be alone
And admire the twinkling stars is what I wish.


I hear the cuckoo from somewhere
At noon but to find it out is a waste of time
But in solitude hearing the melody voice
Makes cool for at least sometime.
Wished someone beside whose words
Can cheer my heart even in boring noon.

But if she starts to count my faults
Oh noon I am much happy with
The sweet voice of cuckoo
Even if it is from somewhere.

2 comments:

Hemant said...

Nice work and looks like you spoke your heart out....
The only thing i suggest you to check the spelling and grammar..Why not read a little more to improvise :)

All the best

Easwar Arumugam said...

Nicely composed. Kudos!