Monday, January 7, 2013

Flames of Innocence

Life has lost its charm
For mind again finds joy
In remembering those days
Which are gone forever.
As I pass through street
And hear the bell ring
I still cherish the good
Old days that are gone.

Those days where happiness
Reside in heart , where hatred
And jelousy had no place.
But when did I lost that
Quality of  innocence slowly.

Was that when I started to hear
More about people near , when
I lend my ears of how they compared
Me with my dear cousins near
That the seed of jelousy arouse
In my heart ,it is now that I fear.

Or when I was called matured
Before I knew the meaning
Which I still doesn't understand
Its something like saying a person
Good hearted who always succeeded
In proving as naughty by others
Or Just like someone who got
Nobel for peace before power
Was given in those hands.

But still the flames of innocence
Resides in my heart , for that
Whenever I hear the school bell ringing
 I remember the good old days
That are gone forever.







No comments: