Sunday, September 30, 2012

The silent Confession

 I have been searching for you so long my angel
 I have dreamt a girl like you years before
And you still are more perfect than what I dreamt
For my eyes ever wandered on simple one
Yet smart in her own way and my ears always
Eagerly waited for one with a sweater tone
Listen to some one who talked in sensible manner
For with whom I can spend even those hours of noon
Which I spared till yesterday with boredom , now
With you in joy and enthusiasm, share new hopes and dreams.

But, for the first time in my life I think,when I saw you
I stopped my dream ,of my dream girl and lost my fantasy
For the first time in my life Oh dear I thought about myself
If I would have been more smarter than what I am
If I would have been more richer,
If I would have started earning
If I would not be an introvert as you think
But I know you have gone for ever now
For I would never made you my own
Till I have the confidence to make you trust
To make you happier all through my life
With all Comforts Oh dear.
And my heart is now so patient
As I am in run to secure all comforts
For some one is waiting for me somewhere
And not to loose as I lost you for ever oh dear.

No comments: